Monday, December 17, 2007

I am an orange belt-hear me roar!

Caleb is still doing awesome in Tae Kwon Do. We went to the Hwang's Christmas Dinner last week and they had a video slide show with pics and videos from the past year. There were some adults and older kids from other classes in the slide show. Caleb said, "Can I still do Tae Kwon Do when I am a teenager?" I told him yes, he could do it as long as he wanted. He said, "I want to do it when I'm a teenager and an adult and for a long, long time!" Watch out, Uncle Pepper- we have another Martial Arts fan in the family!He is in a fast track because of having Martial Arts classes daily. His after school class works on techniques, forms, discipline, respect, teamwork, and much more every day. Caleb was so uncoordinated and had no balance or stamina before this and we can tell a huge difference already! Kind of like another little awkward cousin in our family. Since they are working on things daily, he already graduated from yellow belt to orange belt! His instructor said they will soon reach a skill-level that will be too difficult for their age or that will take longer to accomplish. They had the graduation ceremony this weekend, unfortunately Mama had an all day Childbirth class to teach. But Daddy took some great pictures and video. Caleb is 2nd in line on the video below.




video video
video

2 comments:

Mom said...

Awesome job Caleb! Way to go little man! Grandmama is so proud of you! Wish I could have been there to see you.

The Hadfields said...

He's awesome Miranda!! And what a little cutie!