Monday, January 7, 2008

8 Things About Caleb

On blogsites a game of tag is going around. If you or someone in your family is tagged, then you post "8 Things About" that person. This is a great way to share the personality, quirks, interests, and fun things about the person. Caleb was tagged by Sophie Hadfield (Amy).

8 Things About Caleb:

1. I am very independent and always have been. "Let me do it." "I can do it by myself." I get frustrated when I can't figure out how to do something by myself, but once you show me once or twice I catch on fast.

2. I have a tender-heart and am very sensitive (but don't tell my Mr. Tough-Guy brother). I sometimes tear up at movies and cartoons or when my brother or the puppy get in trouble or get hurt. I get my feelings hurt easily and hate to disappoint my parents.

3. I am a video game junkie. Give me any video game and I'll figure out how to play it by myself and usually do pretty well too.

4. I love to read! I constantly read anything and everything I can get my hands on. I am cruising through chapter books at the moment, like "The Magic Treehouse" series.

5. I don't like to color. I have never enjoyed coloring in books or at school/daycare. It frustrates me because I get outside the lines and doesn't look good. At school, I am usually the last one to finish a coloring assignment. All the other kids will have their whole page colored, while I have just finished 2 or 3 things on the page, making sure they are colored in just right.

6. I love to learn! School is fun! Call me "Sponge-Caleb Square Pants" because I soak it up like a sponge. Math, reading, spelling, puzzles, word searches, mazes, etc are fun to me.

7. I love sports! T-ball, soccer, basketball, swimming, and martial arts are great. I may not be the best or fastest, but I have lots of fun! My favorite is Tae Kwon Do. I told Mama and Daddy that I want to do martial arts forever, even when I am a teenager or big like Instructor Jason and Instructor Christy.

8. I love being with family and friends! I am very outgoing and love to hang out with my friends. I also love visiting my family and miss not seeing them often. I am a very sweet big brother.
Now it is your turn...I tag Sydney Howard (yes, I'm talking to you Kevin), Adam Petitt, Quinn Atnip, Ryan Rowe, and Maggie Vasseur. I know some of you don't have blogs, so e-mail your list to your buds so we can learn more about your little guys. I'm also tagging Cody (is that legal?), because this was fun and he needs his turn in the spot light too. Saving that one for another day though.

4 comments:

Kev said...

You forgot one thing, Caleb is a wonderful nephew! And he loves his uncle very very much, just like his brother.

hahah

Mom said...

Caleb you were my first grandson, and will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm glad you love to read and learn. Your mom was like that when she was a little girl too. She was also very independent and tender hearted, and a terrific big sister to her little brother Kevin.
I love you and can't wait for our next visit. Love, Grandmama

The Hadfields said...

He's such a sweetheart!! So well rounded!!!

Papaw said...

You hit it on the dime. Just like my little grandson. We just wish we could see more of your neat little personallities. Papaw