Now it's Cody's turn. Our boys may look alike, but their personalities are as different as night and day.
8 Things About Cody:
1. I love to make a mess! When I was a baby I would knock all the books and videos off the bookshelf and crumble my food into tiny bits, tossing them happily onto the floor. I still do that, but now I get into big trouble. Everything is finger-food to me (yogurt, pudding, ketchup, mustard)-I get in trouble for eating like that too. Puddles were meant to stomp in!
2. Mama and Daddy call me Mookie Monkey because I climb on everything. I also like to hang from things and swing like a little monkey.
3. I love taking baths and showers! If Mama or Daddy are taking a shower, I always run in, strip down, and jump in. I ask to take a bath all the time and get upset when I can't take one.
4. I have to do everything that Mama does, all day long. I love to help Mama cook, unload the dishwasher, do laundry, and go shopping. I follow her around, glued to her side. I want her to play with me all the time and don't like to play by myself. I don't like to be by myself very much.
5. I love to be tickled. "Tickle me again!"
6. I do not know a stranger. I talk to people everywhere we go, "Hi! What's your name?" "Have a nice day and be careful!"
7. I am stubborn and when I go to time out (which is quite frequently), Mama or Daddy ask, "Are you ready to be nice?" or "Are you ready to say you are sorry?" I yell back, "NO!" with my arms crossed over my chest and a frown on my face. After 5 or 10 min, when I finally cool down, I say "I'm ready to be nice now."
8. I am so mischievious and very rough and rowdy. I love to wrestle with the dog and my brother (much to their dismay). I love to irritate my brother and do things I am not supposed to. Caleb calls me evil, which makes me upset, "I am not evil!"