Friday, February 15, 2008

Hearts and Treats

The boys had a great Valentine's Day full of parties and yummy treats. Cody went to daycare and preschool, since I was off most of the week with them out of school. I had to catch up on work. He had a party in each class, so I am sure he was on a sugar high all day long! I went to his Valentine's party for his preschool class, since it is just right across the street from my work. They played games, sang songs, read stories, and had cupcakes, chips, and cookies. He actually didn't eat too much because he had just partied in his other class and was full. Here is his buddy Tre, who he talks about all the time. The teacher says they are inseparable and are both bundles of energy.

Caleb had a good time at his party too. I wasn't able to go to his party this time. He said they decorated cupcakes. I'm sure the class was crazy from being off for 2 1/2 days! They both came home with lots of Valentine's and candy.

I finally got to take pictures with my digital of the ice on the trees, shrubs, and cool icicle formations around our yard. Quite beautiful.















4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I love Valentine's parties!!! Sophie missed hers b/c she was home all week but I look forward to next year's party!!

Kev said...

Wow! Too cool! I loved the birdbath! Though, I would be tempted to run my hand around and break them all off!!! hahah! Can't wait to see you all and the kids in a couple weeks!

Mom said...

Lovely photos of the ice. Our yard was a winter wonderland too. Cody looks like he is having a ball. Valentine's Day is such fun with the kids when they are small.

Dad said...

Looks like the kids had a blast, with all the partys. The boys get a double dose of all holidays with school and day care. Pics are great, would love to see for one day, but not for 3 or 4 days. Give me the good ole 70's