Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm Going to Marry Her




At the ballpark this past week, Cody and Kiersa were playing together along with a couple of other little boys their age. The two of them are inseparable which defies all aspects of a preschoolers social development being the opposite gender. One of the other little boys said something like, "Do you love Kiersa." Cody blurted out to everyone, "Yeah, I'm going to marry her." Kiersa piped in, "It's true, he really, really will."

This is a picture of Cody and Kiersa eating honeysuckle behind our back fence. But where did Cody go? Oh, there he is at the top of the pine tree! "I'm up here Mom, eating the honeysuckle that climbed up the tree."

3 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Too cute! They'll probably want to barf when you tell them that story when they are big!!!

Kev said...

Wow, you even got a picture for the evidence when he's a teenager to share.

That's funny, reminds me of me at his age. I think I had like 5 "girlfriends" in kindergarten.

Dad said...

Ah, Puppy Love Who hasn't been thru it!!!!