Thursday, December 3, 2009

Turkey Day

Great Thanksgiving with family. The boys were excited to see their cousins Paige and Heath. It was a cold Thanksgiving day. For some reason the weather, reminded me of when I was a little girl having Thanksgiving on the Farm (my grandmama and grandaddy's home). We would see all of our cousins, aunts, and uncles. The "men folk" would go hunting and we would have a grand feast.

Well Mom cooked up a grand feast for the family this year. Check out this turkey...Martha Stewart bird, huh! Mmmmm goood!!!

Cody couldn't wait for the turkey to get carved. I have to have some appetizers.




The boys adore their Uncle Kevin. Here they are watching him play a game on his iphone.







Time to walk off that turkey!












2 comments:

Mom said...

We did have a great Thanksgiving this year. It did remind me some of those Thanksgivings on the farm with all the kids home.

Kev said...

Aww that was a cute pic of me and the boys. Pretty pic of the tree! I can't believe silly Caleb didn't want to help out more? What's wrong with that kid? Was he too preoccupied with gaming or his nose in a math book? Reminds me when me, mom and you used to put the tree together. Good ole days.