Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Birthday

My birthday was this past Saturday. Ben's parents came up to visit. They brought Ben's grandparents butcherboard kitchen piece. Cody helped Peepaw put it back together.



Ben got me a new Sanyo Dual Camera for my birthday. It is a small camcorder that also takes pictures. He knew I would love it for my blogs :)

Here is Cody's first turn at cinematography.

video

Cody helped Memaw make Mama's cake. He loves to help cook. video

Cody has the video camera for the candle blowing. Notice he is focused on the cake, not me.

video

That evening Ben's parents watched the boys, while we went to dinner and a show. We ate at Jasmine's Thai Restaurant which was fabulous. Then went to a Broadway show at Four Rivers, "Camelot". I love that romantic era with knights and princesses. It was the time told story of King Arthur, Queen Gweneviere, Lancelot, and the Knights of the Round Table. It was a good show. Great costumes and the actors did a suburb job portraying the tale.

5 comments:

Dad said...

37 My God, where are the yeas going. That's 37 for my little girl

Kev said...

Looks like a good time! Cool camera! Those boys look bigger than at Christmas. Miss you guys so much!

The Petitts said...

Oh...to be 37 again!!!! Hope you had a good time at Camelot

JimmyTheGeek said...

Glad the actors did a "suburb" job for you ;) Happy Birthday a little late!

Mom said...

Glad you had a good birthday. Hopefully I can get down there in the next week or two. You look more like 29 to me!
Great job on the video Cody!