Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rosey's Haircut

We have been holding out on getting Rosey a haircut until it warmed up. She was beginning to get very matted from not having a haircut since last fall.

BEFORE
AFTER
Stop laughing at my Schnoodle! Yes, it is the same dog. When the groomer walked up to me with a leash and a naked skinny black dog attached, I looked around the store for my furry mop. Then I realized this was Rosey shaven to nakedness. She loves it though and has been prancing around feeling very cool and light. The only hair left is her fluffy, feathery tail that she holds up high like a pony prancing around the yard. She is hilarious looking.

2 comments:

jimmythegeek said...

Little did Mrs. Peterson know that the underground black market had claimed another successful dog swap...

Looks great!

The Petitts said...

Gotta love those "old man" eyebrows!! Ha